Who would have thought that this time of price hike in the Philippines and everything else in between, you’ll going to find something which is way affordable than you expected. We Filipinos, have different ways to tighten our finances and always on the look out for which is cheaper. We are in the era of treating our stomach right without hurting our pockets. Our ears are clapping when we hear something unlimited in food pubs, restos and fast foods.
Last night, my friends and I wanted to eat out and maximize the time we had so we decided to go to San Pedro, Laguna.We arrived at Kuta Balwarte which is exactly located at Pacita Complex 1, Pacita Avenue corner 6th Street, San Pedro City, Laguna 4023. Kuta Balwarte offers unlimited chicken wings, unlimited rice and unlimited iced tea. (Wait, what?!) Yes you heard it right, unlimited in almost everything. Our stomachs were grumbling when we arrived at the place and what made me love this resto, was because their serving time took less than 3-5 minutes only. We were famished when we saw the buckets of chicken and rice laid on our table.
You can have all the sauces you want. There is no restriction if you want to try all of them and you can have it all refilled.
This is the list of sauces they have:
*Barbeque (which is their crowd favorite)
* Sweet Chili
*Hot and Spicy
We had almost 3 refills of our 2 buckets of chicken and gladly we didn’t wait that long. Two thumbs up for the crew who were fast to address the needs of the customers. I also want to give an A plus for their sweet refreshing apple iced tea.
You can choose from two types of bundle:
a. P199.00 ($4.00) – Unlimited chicken wings, unlimited rice and unlimited iced tea
b. P179.00 ($3.5) – Unlimited chicken wings, unlimited rice
Bring your student or senior citizen id to avail discounts. Yes , you can avail discounts even if the price are already affordable.
How to go there from Manila:
– Follow Metro Manila Skyway and S Luzon Expy/Osmeña Hwy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3 to Biñan. Take exit 31 from S Luzon Expy/Osmeña Hwy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3.
– Continue onto Metro Manila Skyway then take the SLEX exit toward Calamba.
– Merge onto S Luzon Expy/Osmeña Hwy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3 then take exit 31 toward Southwoods.
– Keep right to continue toward Southwoods Ave. then right at the fork to continue toward Southwoods Ave.
– Lastly, take Rosario Complex to Pacita Ave in San Pedro and you’ll end up at Kuta Balwarte.
How to go there from Imus, Cavite
– Head north on Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy/R-2 toward Patindig Araw Rd then get on MCX in Poblacion, Muntinlupa from Patindig Araw Rd, Buhay na Tubig St, Avenida Rizal, Molino Rd and Daang Hari Road.
– Continue on MCX. Drive from S Luzon Expy/Osmeña Hwy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3 to Biñan. Take exit 31 from S Luzon Expy/Osmeña Hwy/Pan-Philippine Hwy/R-3 then Take Rosario Complex to Pacita Ave in San Pedro.
How to go there by commute:
– Ride a bus going to Alabang, then drop off to Starmall Alabang. From there, ride a jeep going to Pacita. Tell the driver to drop you off to Jollibee Pacita.
– From there, you can ride a tricycle and tell the driver to head you out to 6th Street Kuta Balwarte. I’m sure they are familiar with the place.
You can go to Rhiada’s Hot Pot which offers unlimited shrimp for P299.00 ($6) and unlimited sisig for P199.00 ($4). It is right beside Kuta Balwarte, just a few steps and you’re already there.